We have been overwhelmed by your continued support and have made the decision to re-open our taproom. We will be following all CDC guidelines and social distance regulations such as:
- All employees will wear masks and gloves, and are required to sanitize their hands before handling a new drink, bussing a table, and before interacting with different parties.
- Staff’s temperatures will be checked before the start of each shift and employees will not be allowed to work if they have any signs of sickness (fever, cough, etc).
- We will provide sanitizer for all of our customers and we will sanitize our tablets each time.
- Tables will remain 6 feet apart and there will be a limited amount of people allowed on the patio at a time. Each table will be thoroughly sanitized before anyone is allowed to sit down.
- Only 6 people of the same party will be allowed per table.
- Beer will be served in plastic cups only.
- Bathrooms will be open with only 2 people allowed in the bathroom at a time. They will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Customers will be able to spread out between our patio, adjacent park, and our parking lot.
- Food Trucks will be taking their own necessary precautions to ensure the safety of their customers.
- While customers will not be allowed inside the taproom, some garage doors will remain open for ample ventilation.
- Playground will remain closed per city and state guidelines.
- Yard games will NOT be provided by StillFire to minimize contact between patrons.
- We will be monitoring the capacity of both the patio and parking lot to ensure recommended capacity is not exceeded.
This is not an exhaustive list, and we will be following all CDC and State recommendations. We greatly appreciate your continued support and can’t wait to enjoy a beer with you very soon!